Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sweet Sandwich!

I am in love with food.

I just had to get that out. I love food. And I love trying wacky foods. This is why my sweet sandwich was born.

One day, my friend brang in a sandwich with apples in it. It had chicken and apples in it. I thought it'd be weird, and to be quite honest, it was. I personally don't like the taste of apples with chicken. But I did like the idea of apples in sandwiches.

I decided to play around with it. I've seen some online recipes, but I like my apple sandwich because it's sweet, filling, and healthy all at once. It really satisfies my sweet tooth and my hunger!

Here's the "recipe" if you can call it that:

1. Take two pieces of bread.
2. Layer both with grape jelly or any jelly/marmalade of your choice. I personally like grape the best.
3. Slice an apple into two pieces. Take one half and slice it into six to eight thin pieces. If you want to add in the other half of the apple, go for it! I personally don't like very large sandwiches with a lot of things in them, so I keep my sandwich thin.
4. Put that on a slice of bread, and put the other bread on top of it.

Viola, the sweet sandwich has come about.

Here are some pictures! It only has grape jelly on one slice of bread since I put too much on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment