Monday, December 26, 2011

Oh, Winter

Hey guys,

I haven't posted a lot lately - I've been really busy with schoolwork and all that. But fear not - I'm back and better than ever! With a new outfit post! Yay!

So, let's just get straight to the outfit. This was inspired by a constant desire for spring. Plus, I really had to figure out what to do with that dress. It's really simple and it's been hanging in my closet since the summer of 2010. It's been...a year and a half that I've had that dress. I did not know what to do with it. It wasn't very figure flattering. I bought it on an impulse, but then did not know what to pair it with. Then, this year, I got this amazing pair of riding boots. And I just knew I had to wear those together.

It's an unlikely pairing. The dress and the boots don't match at all. But that's where the belt comes in. If you haven't figured this out yet, I love love LOVE wearing belts around my waist. I think it really helps create an hourglass figure, and when you have a body as...wierd...as mine, you need all the help you can get to give you a nice shape!

Here's the picture: sorry it's really bad quality. My camera died a couple weeks ago, so I can only take pictures on my phone. There's only one picture too because the rest are all just really bad quality. My Blackberry can't replace a DSLR.


Clothes Worn:
- Pink Cardigan
- Brown Braided Belt
- White and Gray Striped Dress
- Black Leggings
- Riding Boots

As usual, leave your comments and tell me what you guys think!

Love,
Annie <3
http://watchingrainbowsshine.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/wrs_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment