Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Hi, everyone!

This is my first blog post ever, so let's see how this turns out!

Anyway, hi! I'm Annie. I live in NYC with my sister and parents, because, unfortuneately, I'm still in high school. But I'm graduating in two years! Anyway, this blog is going to be really random, but I'll keep it focused on fashion and food because I am obsessed with both of them!

Let's start with me: I'm not your stick thin girl. No, I am curvy and I have grown to love my curves. So you can call this fashion and food for the average-sized-girl-bordering-on-a-little-bit-above-average. It's really long, so I think we should just call this a blog about fashion and food. But the official and lovely name is Watching Rainbows Shine.

Anyway, Halloween just passed in the United States, and us New Yorkers love wearing costumes for the day! I've decided that I'll start off my blogging by posting pictures of my Halloween costume. Now, keep in mind that I, being the awful, stressed out teenager that I am, forgot to buy a Halloween costume. So I had to take things from my closet and make them work. I wore a long, green skirt, brown short-sleeved shirt, black cardigan, and brown flip-flops (the photo doesn't show my shoes, since I'm barefoot). I tied the top with a brown braided belt to give me a figure/shape, since the clothes are very loose-fitting. The thing in my hair is an orange string tied to make me look...hippie-ish. My costume was a hippie costume, if you couldn't tell. Anyway, it's a relatively simple costume, and it's not even a real costume - I wouldn't mind wearing those items regularly! Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment